Sunday, July 31, 2011

Birthday Parties!

My little chubby girl walking all over the place!
As usual ,we had a combined family birthday party for my girls. Since Brae's birthday is only 11 days after Hadley's, we decided to continue the tradition. This year we did our families separate. It was actually a lot less stressful that way. We did the first one with my family at my parents house and combined it with my sister Kresta's. Hadley has always wanted to do a swimming party there anyway. Then the next day we had Tyler's family over to our house for more birthday fun. It is kind of nice to be able to do them all at the same time. I totally knew it would be, that's why I planned to have all my kids around the same time! Ha Ha! Lexi loves it cause it makes her birthday last a few weeks longer! Although, I think she was a bit confused about it all. It really doesn't take much to confuse that girl! As always, I took a ton of pictures, especially of my little Brae eating her cake for the first time! And my mom bought cute little hula skirts for all the girls, so I had to get pictures of that too!
I could squish her!

Cute Mya and Lexi

My big 6 year old!

All the cute girls

Sweet Brae Brae

As I have said before, you can never have enough pictures!

Seriously, does it get any cuter than this?


Hadley doing a hula dance for me...she asked me to take a picture of it!

Ty LOVES this baby!

Kresta, Lexi, and Hadley getting ready to blow out their candles

Brae's getting ready to tackle her cake!











Getting ready for some presents


She was so cute when she opened this dress from my Grandma, she gave it a big hug and said she was going to keep it forever! 

Brae was way too busy to look at the camera




Lexi's rockin' out

My cute girls anxiously waiting for the Carlson family party to start

My big 1 year old (well technically not yet in this picture)

Singing Happy Birthday to Hadley


Singing Happy Birthday to Lexi


And finally, singing Happy Birthday to Brae. We did them all separate at this party so Brae realized that it was all about her! She was so funny, she looked at us like she was wondering why we were all staring at her, so she just gave us the biggest cheesiest grins. She is so freaking cute!







This one is my favorite!

0 comments: