Monday, August 8, 2011

Lexi's First Real Hair Cut!

A couple weeks ago, Jenn brought Addie over for a hair cut, so of course Lexi decided she had to have one. She said she wanted it real short. I tried to ignore it and get her mind on something else, but she insisted. We didn't go real short, but I did take off a couple of inches. It really did need it anyway. All I really cut off was the wispy ends and made it look more blunt. Which she needs anyway, her hair is so thin! She was in heaven though. She kept pushing her hair to the side like she was so beautiful. I kept telling her how beautiful she was and she would say " I know, it's cause I got my hair cut." How dumb of me, I didn't get pictures of the "before" only the "after" and she told me which pictures to take at which angle! She is so funny!



0 comments: