We decided to head back up to the cabin again with Hailee and Ryan. We went to the beach, tried to go to the Minnetonka cave...that didn't work out so well, they were to busy again, and took a drive to Jackson Hole Wyoming. It was a great adventure. We accomplished our goals, taking a picture under the antlers and getting the kids a souvenir. Not to mention the quality time we got to spend in the car with each other and the screaming babies! We decided to all ride together to save on gas, the only problem was Hailee's van only has 8 seats and we had 9 people. So Tyler and Ryan came up with the great idea to put a camp chair in the back and that is where Ty rode to Jackson. It was hilarious, not very safe, but hilarious. Hailee and Ryan even took a turn in the chair. I couldn't because I get car sick, but I heard it was pretty comfortable. We had a great time and even have the pictures to prove it!
| Brae and Haddy |
| My cute little chubby chuncher! |
| I could eat her cheeks! |
| Fun on the Wave Runners |
| My Haddy |
| I can't get enough of her |
| Lexi loves to swim in the lake |
| Lexi with her best friend Carter |
| Ty loves his girls |
| My 3 favorite girls |
| j |
| Yep, this is where Ty rode to Jackson |
| Poor Brae is just along for the ride, if she wants to or not |
| Cute kids |
| The coveted picture under the antlers |







0 comments:
Post a Comment