
My busy little Brae is all over the place! She thinks she is so big crawling all over. She thinks she can walk at times and decides to randomly let go of things, takes a couple of steps then face plants. She doesn't usually cry though, she just rolls with the punches. She is so freaking cute, I love her!
 |
| I was finally able to get her hair in a little pony! |

We went swimming at the Rec Center. Brae loved it! She is the cutest thing ever!
 |
| Lexi was so mad about this picture, she just wanted to get back in the water |

We went to Trafalga with Hailee, Carter, and Kylee!

Now this was a big deal folks. Hadley climbed all the way to the top of the rock wall at Trafalga! It took her 3 times to build up enough nerve, but she did it. It was so cute to see how proud of herself she was. She definitely had a feeling of accomplishment. I was proud of her too, she is so cute!
 |
Lexi on the other hand didn't quite make it to the top!
But I was proud of her too! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment