Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Kunz's

Summer is finally here! Grandma and Grandpa's pool is open for business. My kids love swimming with Kayla and Kresta. I have heard about a million times already that they wish we had a yard like Grandma and Grandpa....keep dreaming girls!

Brae loves the water but it really was the first hot day and the water was cold!









Lexi came up stairs wearing this the other day all excited that she was Cinderella! I was laughing so hard, this was her Halloween costume from a couple years ago and as you can tell it is just a tad too short for her. She did her own make up and picked out her own shoes. She was quite proud of herself. I love her!

I was trying to get a picture of Brae with her pig tails and that started a whole series of pictures. My girls are never happy unless I take their picture together and separate, they even pose themselves. They really could take pictures of themselves all day and not get sick of it!

First, my Rella

Then we have Miss May

Such a natural pose, don't you think?

And finally, my Brae Brae!

0 comments: