
Happy Birthday Hadley! I can't believe my baby is 6! I was just going through old pictures of her and I can't believe what a cute little chubby baby she was. I felt like I was looking a Brae though, kind of weird. Seriously, where does the time go? I am having a hard time processing everything. I still feel like Hadley is Brae, my little baby. I swear, you blink and they grow up a couple of years. Hadley is such a beautiful little girl. I honestly don't know what we'd do without her. She is the biggest sweetheart and such a big help around the house. She is the best babysitter ever and Brae absolutely LOVES her, they really are best friends. She loves to help Lexi learn her letters and shapes and just about anything Lexi needs help with. She loves taking care of Brae, feeding her, singing to her, pretty much giving her whatever she wants. She loves telling me about the new things she is learning and she is always trying to read everything around us. She is so smart and still definitely beyond her years. I cannot believe some of the things that girl comes up with. She is a very special part of our family and we are so lucky to have her.
This year for her friend birthday party, instead of the usual outside party, we did a Hannah Montana party. It was actually a lot of fun. My awesome cousins, Kim, Heidi, and Marcella came over to help me out. All the girls got their make up done, their nails painted, some Hair Flare in their hair, and they made a necklace. Then they all played Just Dance on the WII. That was my favorite part. It was so cute to see all of those girls dancing together. It was such a fun party...for me anyway. I think the girls had a good time too.
 |
| Ah, the presents |
 |
| She loved the shirt we gave Lexi and asked if we could get her one like it |
 |
| The coveted Nintendo DS |
 |
| Cambria, Maddy, and Leah making their necklaces |
 |
| The make up station |
 |
| Alyssa's getting her nails done |
 |
| Amanda's turn to get her hair done |
 |
| Cute Joey waiting patiently |
 |
| Hadley , Alyssa, Joey, and Ryan |
 |
| Hadley's rockin out to Hannah Montana on the WII |
 |
| Ryan and Maddy |
 |
| Hadley and Cambria |
 |
| All together now. You go girls! |
 |
top row: Maddy, Cambria, Amanda D., Hadley, Joey
middle row: Ryan, Leah, Lexi, Amanda N., Taylor
bottom: Alyssa |
 |
| Gotta have the Pinata |
 |
| More presents |
0 comments:
Post a Comment