Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Just Some Random Things

Hadley lost another tooth! It had been loose forever so she was stoked when it finally came out. She loves the visits from the tooth fairy. I can't remember if I wrote about this or not, but a while ago she asked me if I was the tooth fairy. What am I suppose to say to that? The only thing I could come up with was "why are you asking me that?"  She just said "answer the question" so I said " I wish I was the tooth fairy, that would be awesome!" I think I bought at least a few more months.
So then about a week later, Lexi decided to get it over with and knock Hadley's other tooth out making her "toothleth" I really am not sure what happened. All I heard was, "we didn't even do anything" but there was a lot of blood and a lot of crying. I guess Lexi stood up with enough force to jam the bridge of her nose into Hadley's tooth. It did leave a cut on Lexi's nose..I didn't get a picture. I couldn't even look at Hadley I was so grossed out. Her tooth was so bloody and loose. I really did feel bad for her, it looked like it hurt. But it held on through the night until morning came and she took a bite of a pancake. She immediately started crying and there was blood everywhere, again very hard to look at. She ran to the bathroom then came out with her tooth in her hand. She said " that feels much better" Her gums were all brown and bruised but it did look better. She was just happy to loose another tooth and she accepts all the teasing with a smile!

Then there's my Brae. She is always getting under the table and getting herself stuck! She is crazy, this girl never stops. But she is so freaking cute I had to take some pictures!


I just LOVE this baby!!!!

0 comments: