Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Dance Recital

It is Spring Recital time again! I love watching my girls dance, there is nothing better. I am so glad Hadley decided to dance again. She even willingly signed up for another year! Brae loved watching it too, but of course she wanted to make her way to the stage and do some shakin' herself. The pictures are all out of order due to some uploading issues, but don't worry, I still came through with a ton like always!
Hadley and Taylor doin' a little shimmy



This was Hadley's hip hop dance, she loved it!





Lexi, Hadley, and Taylor great job girls!

Lexi with her friend Aspen
I always get these two mixed up cause they both have such blonde hair!


My cute dancers



Cute sparkling eyes

She sparkles too

Lexi and her friend Taylee




My sweet Rella


This was Hadley's Little Shop of Horrors dance, I thought this picture was cool


Hadley backstage

Lexi Backstage

0 comments: