Finally I am updating our blog! I tried to get Tyler to do it but that didn't go over so well. So I put Hadley in dance with her cousin Taylor and she loves it! She always asks me when she can go back. I can't wait to see her little performances. She will have her first one around Christmas time. She looks so cute in her little leotard and tights. I can't believe how fast she is growing up, she starts school in September, which is only a couple of weeks away. It's all happening so fast!!!!What happened to my little baby that used to cry all the time! Now she's a 3 year old that cries all the time! We love her though. I don't feel old enough to have a kid in dance class and starting preschool. Time flies when you're having fun!
As for my little Lexi...she is finally walking!!! 13 months and finally walking. I am so proud of her. She is definitely still unstable but she thinks she is so big and so cool when she walks around like the big kids. She is so freaking cute I could just squeeze her. She has such a funny personality and she is just so happy all the time. Her and her sister are two totally different breeds.







2 comments:
I just love those little girlos! They are so dirrferent but so dang cute! I love the update of the blog very cute :)
I can't believe Lexi is walking!! Way to go Lex!! Kortni, we need to get the girls together to play again!
Post a Comment