Our favorite vacation spot is still Bear Lake! We went there over the 24th of July, and then again a couple weeks later for Raspberry days. As usual we spent most of the time at the beach. We've got to get all the time in we can before winter sets in again! We had a good time. Tyler got up on the wake board and was so excited about it. Hailee even got proof for me since I wasn't with them on the boat. Tyler has never done anything but knee board because of his hip so he was way excited to have the opportunity to wake board, then to actually get up was a huge bonus! Great job babe! But he wasn't the only one....I got up on ski's! That may not sound as big as it really is to most of you but I am actually extremely scared of the water and even more claustrophobic. So to get in the water and struggle to put on ski's was a huge accomplishment for me. Then I actually got up, only for a couple seconds but I still did it. I don't have any proof though, we did not have our camera that time. Then the wind started to kick in and everyone knows when that happens it's time to get the heck out of there. The kids loved it too. Hadley loves to play on the beach in the sand and Lexi usually just hangs out and takes a couple naps. This time I finally let Lexi out of the tent! I usually keep her in there because she likes to eat the sea shells. She loved it! She kept walking out into the water and just kept on going! The water was up to her chest and she still wanted to keep going.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment