Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hadley's Birthday!!

Today is Hadley's official birthday! I can't believe my baby is 3! She is getting so big, she starts preschool in September and she can't wait....some days neither can I. We already celebrated her birthday, which is really hard for her to understand today but I took her shopping for school clothes and she went for a ride on the carousel then I bought her a princess cookie and cup to go with it. She was excited and it made her feel like she had a special day. Hadley is such a sweet little girl, she is so special to us and we are so thankful to have her in our lives. She has taught us so much already, I don't know where we'd be without her. She is a great big sister, she loves Lexi so much and acts just like a little mom to her. Hadley, we love you so much thank you for blessing us with your sweet spirit!


7 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

She is so cute! She reminds me so much of Brynlee, her smile in the picture with her princess cup, is a smile Brynlee would do! We need to have Hsdley come over and play! It's crazy how fast they grow up!

RyanandHailee said...

Happy Birthday Miss May!
We love you very much! We hope that you had a great day!

Annalee said...

Dang it!! We were hoping that our baby would have the same birthday as Hadley!!! (I think I was hoping more than Jake was!!) Happy Birthday cute girl!!

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday Hadley!! We love you and miss being able to see you as much! Maddie says happy birthday too! Kortni, she is too stinkin' cute. She is gonna be trouble with the boys!!! ;)

Teej and Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Hadley. We love you tons!

REYNOLDS FAMILY said...

HEY KORTNI I SAW YOU AT MANDYS LIA SOPHIA PARTY AND YEAH WE ARE IN THE SAME WARD! LOL..I FEEL BAD I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BUT HEY IM IN PRIMARY AND IM SURE THERE ARE TONS OF PEOPLE WE DON'T KNOW! IT WAS GOOD TO TALK TO YOU AND EVEN BETTER YOU HAVE A BLOG!! I THINK YOUR LITTLE HADLEY IS SUCH A DOLL..KEEP POSTING!!

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Hey Kortni I'm going private on my blog! So e-mail me your e-mail!
sheabay28@yahoo.com
Thanks