Today is our 6 year anniversary! Last night Tyler took me to the Anniversary Inn. It was so nice to finally have a night away from the kids. We got take out from the Olive Garden then went to the hotel and ate it there. We wanted to get in as much relaxation time as possible. It was great, we slept in until 10:30 this morning...well I did, Tyler was tossing and turning because his back hurt. Then today we went shopping at the Gateway Mall, it was nice to have a night and day that was just about us...we actually do love each other and like spending time together! Not that we doubted that, but we get so wrapped up in the kids and everything revolves around them all the time, we forget how it all started! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. I don't know how I got him because I know I don't deserve him. He is the greatest husband anyone could ask for. He helps me with everything and never asked for anything in return. He just got done vacuuming the house because I was too tired to do it. Funny cause I'm the one who slept in, and yes his back still hurts. I told him I would do on Monday but he said he wanted to help out. Seriously, where did he come from? He is the Cream of the Crop! I love him more than anything in this world and I am so thankful to be sealed to him for time and eternity. I can't believe it has been 6 years! I wouldn't change a thing about any of it. I love you Tyler, thank you for my amazing life. You are the best!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Happy Anniversary. It is crazy how much our lives revolve around our kids, but they are all more then worth it. We love you guys.
Post a Comment