Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby Pat goes to College


I have to take a minute to say goodbye to my cute nephew Patrick. He graduated from Juan Diego High School this year and is now off to college at TAFT in California. He leaves tomorrow on his 19th birthday! I remember going to the hospital to see him for the first time and now he's all grown up! I call him Baby Pat because he was named after his dad and that was how I was able to tell them apart when I was younger. Good luck Baby Pat! We love you and will miss you very much! Keep in touch!

1 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Hey Carlson Clan! I saw your blog off of TJ & Jenns, and wanted to say hi and it is so fun to be able to check n and see how ya'll are doing (gotta love the blogging world!)
Mindy (Gaffney) Hodges
www.happyhodges.blogspot.com