Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Couple More Inches



So Hadley asked for another haircut the other night. Tyler totally freaked out. He hates cutting her hair. They got in a little spat about it and of course all Hadley did was whine while she was talking and Tyler was no way going to let her do it. She sees me cut hair all the time and that night I had just finished cutting 3 little girls hair, so I wasn't surprised when she asked. I'm kind of to the point where I don't really care anymore, it will grow back. But Tyler is still really attached. So I had to intervene a little bit. I told Tyler he needed to at least listen to Hadley because it is her hair and as much as we would like to still have a say in everything she does, we need to realize she is growing up fast...and I swear it gets faster every day. Then I told Hadley to stop whining and just talk to her dad about it and explain why she wants another haircut. So she said, "dad just listen to me, I want to cut my hair because I think it will be cute!" So this is what we ended up with. Of course Hadley got her way and Tyler was still not very happy about it. But Hadley loves her hair and she walked around like she was the cutest thing ever after we cut it. I do have to admit she is pretty cute. So now I have cut a total of 7 inches off her hair. I can't believe it. She is getting so big. Where does all the time go?

0 comments: