
My sweet little chuncher is 1! I can't believe it. What in the world happened to my little newborn? She is so big! She thinks she can do anything. She is always following her big sisters around trying to do what they do. As you have seen from the previous post, she is walking! She started toying with the idea at about 11 months. She would stand up and let go of the couch, chair, or whatever and try to walk, resulting in falling flat on her face. She is a tough chick though. She never cried about it. She would just get right back up and try it again. So by 11 1/2 months she started getting it. She was real wobbly but she was determined. Now at 12 months she is a full fledged walker. Although, she does still look like a drunken sailor more often than not. She has surprisingly good balance for how crazy she is. She still falls over a lot but she really doesn't care, she just gets up and goes on. A very busy bee, that one. So with that big milestone down, we still have another yet to accomplish. Yes, that would be her teeth! The girl still does not have any teeth. It is so weird for me. Hadley and Lexi both had teeth by the time they were one. She is getting real good at gumming it though! She is turning into a very picky eater. You wouldn't know it by how chubby she is. She LOVES to sing songs. Some of her favorites right now are, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, If Your Happy and You Know it, and If All the Rain Drops were Lemon Drops....she loves the ah ah ah ah part. She is still a very big lover, but she is sometimes very selective in who she will give her kisses to. When she chooses someone though, she does not stop kissing them. I think it is super cute and so does Ty and the girls, but other kids not so much. This little sweetheart seems by far to be the busiest kid I have had. Maybe because she has 2 big sisters to chase after. She gets into everything and is always on the go. For the most part, she is an excellent sleeper, I would imagine she wears herself out pretty good during the day. She puts everything in her mouth as you can see in the next picture. She wants so bad to play with the big kids all the time and it would be a whole lot easier if I didn't have to worry about her choking on every little thing. She is starting to kind of say words like da for dad and mama when she is upset. She acts like she is talking all the time. If I am calling for one of the girls, she is always helping me out. Yes, Brae has a very busy little life and I am so glad I get to be a part of it. I just love her so much! We are best friends, me and her. We are so lucky she chose to come and be a part of our family. We definitely need her around. We love you so much Brae, thank you for blessing us with your sweet spirit!
My little chubby girl weighs 21lbs 8.5 oz she is 29 1/2 inches long and her head circ is 44. She is about the same height as Lexi was but weighs about 3 pounds more and she is 3 inches shorter than Hadley was and 4 pounds lighter. How funny that she seems to be right in the middle with everything!
 |
| She absolutely would NOT take this bow out of her mouth so I could get a picture! |
 |
| Opening her presents |
 |
| She loves babies |
 |
| And she's off to see the world! |
1 comments:
She is soo darling! I can't believe she is 1 either. Next year we will be putting both our babies in dance. so crazy! Sad that I never see you anymore.
Post a Comment