Monday, August 22, 2011

Lexi's 1st day of her last year of Preschool!

My sweet little, or should I say Big Lexi was so excited to start school. Hadley started at the end of July, so Lexi has been very anxious. She was so excited about her pink Barbie backpack that she had to have. She is so cute and thinks she is so big. She keeps telling me she can't wait to go to Kindergarten. I cannot believe how big she has gotten. I just love this beautiful little mischievous girl. She is such a special part of our family. We would for sure be bored without her! She LOVES to write her letters. She has little work books that I buy her and she could literally do them all day. No joke, I should be thankful that she is so anxious to learn but the girl never wants to take a brake! She loves to be praised when she gets the letters right. She really is so freaking cute though, a very good thing for her since she can be so freaking naughty too! Of course she loves her picture taken and she made me take one facing each side and with her you have to take pictures the whole first week!








0 comments: