Monday, August 15, 2011

Lagoon!

We had our annual trip to Lagoon. We love that place! We always have such a good time. This is the third year we have gone with Kim and Pat for Italian Days. My kids are still absolute dare devils. They go on just about every ride they are allowed. Although when we were on the white roller coaster, Hadley kept yelling " mommy, mommy, I hate this ride, I am never doing this again!" But when we were done I asked her if she would do it again and she said yes. I wish we had season passes, I would go all the time. It is so fun to see the kids so excited. I love it! Brae was even really good the entire day. We were there from open to close and she was pretty content all day. We did feel bad for her being in her stroller all day so we did let her wander for a while. And wander she did! She took off the minute we took her out of the stroller and didn't look back. She didn't even care if we were following her. She is so cute! It is harder to take as many pictures of them on the rides when they get older cause they go on all the roller coasters, and my small camera broke so all I have is a big one so I don't have as many pictures as usual.

Lexi was so excited to go on the rides with Mya

Kaitlyn and Hadley waiting patiently for a ride

My sweet Brae, she was so good!











Our fam after our fun day

Cute girls, Kayla, Lexi, Kaitlyn, Hadley, and Kresta

0 comments: