Oh my sweet Rella! She is such a special little girl. She brings true meaning to the phrase "True Blonde." We just love her, she is such a crack up. Some of the things that come out of her mouth lately are hilarious. Her recent phrases are, By the way..... and Excuse me.... She says one of those phrases before just about everything she says. Today it was, "excuse me mom, those are eew, I wore those the other day" referring to the tights I was just about to put on her. She is so random. The other day it was, "excuse me mom, I am hungry" and "by the way, I need a rag to wash my face" she even told me "absolutely mom I want jam on my roll!" I didn't even ask her if she wanted it. I always tell her that she is my special and she replies, "you are my special too mom!" She really is a sweetheart, I just love her!
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Rella!!
A lot of people ask me why we call her Rella so I guess I should have the story in writing. When I was pregnant with her I asked Ty what he thought of the name Brielle for a middle name. He said he liked it. Then he called me the next day and asked how his Rella was doing. I said "what? who?" and he said "oh what was that name again?" So then the name Rella was born, even before she was. Not a very cool story, but there it is. She used to be Lexi Rella, but some how it got shortened to just Rella....or Lexi B., Rellie, George, Henry....whatever you want to call her. Although often times she does correct you and say "I'm Lexi Brielle Carlson, that's my name!"
She just recently had a field trip to Arctic Circle with her preschool class, here are the pics...
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 12:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment