Friday, February 25, 2011

6 Months Already?!!

Our sweet little Brae is 6 months old! I cannot believe it! Time just keeps going by faster and faster. I swear there are hours taken away each day while we sleep or something. Oh, we just LOVE this sweet little baby so much! She is now sitting up and loving it. She wants so bad to be able to move around, you can just see it in her face. She tries hard when she is on her belly to go. She kicks her legs so hard and tries to pull herself with her arms. Then she just gets real frustrated and mad. She is so freaking cute! Her favorite food of all time right now is sweet potatoes, she could eat that for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. She loves squash and carrots too. She does think she is big though and always thinks whatever you are eating is better, so of course we have to share! Otherwise she gets real mad. She loves waffles, french toast, and spaghetti. I swear she stores some in her cute little chubby cheeks. She is starting to talk baby talk a lot more. Of course her favorite word is dadadadadadada and occasionally I hear mamamamamam, but that is usually when she is crying. She has not at all been the best sleeper lately but we are working on it. She will not take a bottle very easily. Tyler got her to take one the other day while I was gone but she would not take one for Donna the other night. She absolutely will not take formula. She is funny. I have never nursed a baby this long before so it is kind of funny to me to see how she acts. She will literally stare at my shirt and start hitting me when she is hungry. When I ask her if she wants her milks, she gets really excited. She is such a little chuncher! I love her so much! Here are her 6 month stats: 16lbs 5 oz 25 1/2 inches long head circ 42

She is a very happy and healthy little baby! Here are her 6 month pictures....

















And here are more pictures of course...

















Lexi loves her baby sister!





They are always fighting over their baby!



Hadley loves to read to Brae




More bathtime fun, Brae loves the bath




Okay, so I thought it would be fun to do a little comparison with all of my girls when they were 6 months. I stared looking for pictures of Hadley first and I thought she looked just like Brae....then I got to Lexi. Oh my gosh, I seriously thought I was looking at pictures of my baby Brae. It was kind of freaky. So what do you get when you mix a little bit of Hadley with a little of Lexi? A whole lot of Braelyn!!




This is my sweet little Lexi at 6 months

15 lbs 7.5oz 26 inches long head circ 40 1/2



This is my sweet little Hadley at 6 months

18lbs 8oz 28 1/4 inches long head circ 44















And this is my sweet little baby Braelyn at 6 months

16lbs 5 oz 25 1/2 inches long head circ 42

1 comments:

Aly said...

Dang cute blog Kortni! your family is darling! I am so glad the girls are friends! That baby Brae is just a doll, just like her sweet sisters!