Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kortni's Big Birthday

Its not everyday that our blog gets to hear from me, but I did want to say its a very special day today because its Kort's Birthday today. We were able to go out last night to dinner and a movie and have a little personal time thanks to my mom. Thanks Mom we love ya. I took Kort to Texas Roadhouse and had dinner, and then we went and saw one of the best movies we have ever seen. We laughed through the whole movie it seemed like, and we were able to spend some time together without our kids. We love our children very much but also need some time with each other. I just wanted to let my wife know that she is the greatest wife and mother in the whole world. I am gone a lot with school and work I can tell that when I get home she has had a rough day with the kids but she is still in a great mood and being the loving mom and wife that she always is no matter what!!! I love her very much and wouldn't ask for anyone else to spend every day with for the rest of eternity. You know some say with kids you don't have a lot of time with each other but there is always time you can make even with the kids around. I love my wife very much and wish her the best Birthday ever. You are the best. Love ya tons Ty

0 comments: