The other day I was watching my cute little girls dance to Taylor Swift's song Love Story. (I tried hard to post the video but it just wouldn't work!) It was the cutest thing ever. And right now I am listening to them play house. They are the best of friends. I love those girls! So it got me thinking of when I was younger and I would listen to similar songs and dream about my future with my prince and our cute little family. I remember wanting to hold my little cousins when they were babies and they would just cry for their mom and I would think about the day when I would have a sweet little baby of my own who only wanted me and I was there number one. I do not appreciate it as much as I once thought I would. But I am sitting here feeling very grateful for my beautiful family who I do not deserve, but I am beyond grateful that I have.
So to sum up my thoughts for today. This....
is my dream come true! Thanks guys, I love you more than you will ever know!







1 comments:
Very sweet! You have a beautiful little family!
Post a Comment