Friday, December 31, 2010

Holidays!!

I love the holidays! It is my favorite time of year! This year was even better than last year because I got to enjoy it without being sick. This year for Thanksgiving we hung out at Tyler's parents. We usually go to the cabin for the weekend, but since we didn't, Hailee, Jenn, and I decided to try our luck at the Black Friday thing. It was kind of fun..maybe not so much fun that I would do it again , but we'll see. We were out all night. We started at midnight and didn't get home until after 6am. I was exhausted the next day. But I got everything I went for. Which is funny because we all talked about how we really didn't need anything and we didn't know if we wanted anything badly enough to fight the crowds. But fight we did, all night long! I did score a great deal on a sewing machine though. Which is really funny too because I don't sew and have no clue how to use it. But that is one of my many goals this year...I'm going to be crafty! We'll see how that goes.


For the few of you who look at this blog, keep in mind that it is like my scrapbook (since I don't scrapbook) so there is a massive overload of pictures...as always! So here we go...




We decorated a Ginger Bread Choo Choo Train








We saw Santa of course! And this year nobody was afraid of him. I love this picture!






We had our Kunz Family Christmas party...let the presents begin!

Lexi B. getting ready to open her present



Hadley has wanted that forever!




Lexi hangin' with her favorite person ever!




Audry, Kresta, and Hadley just chillin'




Dad, me, and Baby Brae...sleeping




Shelby, Mackenzie, Kelley, and the back of Willow!




The Fratto Family




Sweet little Brae woke up!




The Kunz Family



The Barker Family




Braelyn and her daddy



The Carlson Family



The senior Kunz family...we always laugh when we take their "family" picture because we are all a part of it!




Ty and the girls doing some crafts on Christmas Eve



We went to Aimee's house for Christmas Eve dinner

Grandpa Carlson dancing with his little girls



Christmas Morning!!


Ah, the coveted Pillow Pet



Lexi got her Zhu Zhu pets!




My cute girls in their Christmas jamies




Lexi had to have a Zhu Zhu pet this year even though she already has one...but her sister has two!




It is not Christmas without a Polly Pocket Cruise Ship! Last year it was the air plane




Baby Brae got presents too!




Dress Ups








Lexi put hers on immediately




Hadley listening to her Ipod from mom and dad....it is actually a cute Hello Kitty Mp3 player
she loves to rock out to Hannah Montana


All dressed and ready to go








My 3 favorite girls!




Brae opening more presents at Grandma and Grandpa Kunz's




Lexi got her all time favorite...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books and figurines




Hadley got her baby! Lexi got one earlier that morning and you could tell Hadley wanted one too but she wouldn't admit it.




Uncle Dustin came up from St. George




Our official family Christmas picture




Me and Kayla in our matching shirts




This was suppose to be a picture of just dad and Dustin, but you know how my girls LOVE to get their picture taken




Now it is off to Grandma and Grandpa Carlson's house

her shirt says it all...



Tay could hold Baby Brae all day long...and any other baby for that matter




I do not know how Taylor and Lexi are not sisters. They look and act so much a like it is kind of freaky!




the grand kids waiting so patiently to open yet more presents




now Lexi has Hello Kitty toys like her sister....it is all about what the sister has




Hadley got Hello Kitty walkie talkies! Tyler got some for Christmas too (not Hello Kitty though) and when I was wrapping them Hadley said "that's no fair, I want walkie talkies too" funny how things work out isn't it? These were even purchased before that comment. She had never said a word about them before




Brae was pretty much just a long for the ride. Present or no present..whatever








Another picture of Braelyn and her Daddy




Hadley and Lexi opening their stocking




Yay more Polly Pockets!







The girls...and Carter feeding their babies



Lexi showing Brae how it is done




Mom and Dad Carlson



I do exist! I am never in any pictures unless it is a family picture because I am always the one taking them. I actually had to ask Ty to take this picture. Isn't my baby so cute?




The day after Christmas, enjoying the presents...


I just love our Lexi B.



They just look so beautiful. Especially Lexi with all her make up and her boobs hanging out!




Another photo session with my cute little chubby, she looks like she is hiding something in those cheeks. Cute little chipmunk!




how about a side view




I just can't get enough of her




her fists taste almost as good as her food




Showin' off the new Christmas outfits!




















Hadley got new "peace" earings




Lexi's new necklace



Have you ever been to Whoville? That is where she is from








Then it was off to the cabin to celebrate the New Year!! We had so much fun!

Brae thought Kylee's little car walker was the coolest thing ever!


SLEDDING!!!!
Hadley is all ready to go


After walking back up the hill, before she would get on here sled Lexi turned around and said "okay take my picture"

Now she is ready to go


One of Hadley's many wipe outs



Watch out here comes Lexi



Hadley's turn, with Mya trailing behind her!


Takin' a break


Snow Angels





My sweet girls




Brae had to stay inside the whole time because it was FREEZING! Seriously it was only like 9 degrees.



This is Rose aka Hadley. I nick named her Rose because her rosie cheeks would not go away. She was outside for hours

Rose is kind of a nerd! She asked if she could take off her pants because she was hot but would not change because the insisted that she was going outside again. Underneath her pants she had on black tights and blue soccer socks. She walked around the cabin like that for a while, despite being made fun of.


As part of their New Years celebration the kids lined up Dominos just to knock them down. It was the highlight of the night.





At approximately 8:15 pm the kids paraded around the cabin banging pots and pans and yelling "Happy New Year!" Then it was off to bed so the moms and dads could party! It was great!!



But we were not done sledding...
Lexi and her best friend Carter


Cute Cousins
Hadley and Taylor


Family picture...minus me and Brae, she was inside and I was, yep you guessed it, taking the picture!



Well that concludes the holiday festivities. It is hard to believe that 2010 is over. We had such a great year and were blessed in so many ways. Our sweet little Baby Brae joined our family and we are so thankful for her. She is happy and healthy and just so much fun. I can't even remember life without her. She is such a special blessing. I am so thankful that she made it here without any problems. We truly are blessed. The girls just love her to pieces. She has the sweetest little smile and gives the best kisses ever!
Then there's our sweet little Rella. She is such a little lover. She is always coming up to me and kissing me and telling me she loves me. She can always tell when I am stressed out and always gives me extra love...and extra love from her means a whole lot of love because even without the extra she is a little excessive. But I love it. She is so sweet. She started preschool this year and is well on her way to growing up and she is so excited about it. Of course as a mom I am excited for her and very sad at the same time. Where did my chunky little baby Lexi go? I am just thankful I get to be here to watch her grow. We are so blessed to have her in our family.
Ah, Hadley....she is such a sweetheart. I do not know what I would have done without her this past year. She was such a great help to me throughout my pregnancy. She got her and Lexi breakfast every morning and cleaned up the mess. I have always said that she was such a hard child but I have to admit she is turning out pretty great. She has such a sweet heart and cares so much about other people. I love to have conversations with her. Her Christmas gift to Jesus this year was pulling His weeds. Somehow I am not surprised because the girl really loves to pull weeds. She loves to help out and willingly accepts resposibility. I cannot believe how mature she has gotten. She loves Kindergarten and is doing great. She cannot wait for 1st grade so she can eat lunch with her friends. Another sad moment for me. Hadley has wanted to move on to the next step since the moment she was born. I love her so much. I would be lost without her. She has blessed my life in so many ways. I love watching her learn new things. She gets so excited when she figures something out. She is learning how to read and she loves it. I am so blessed to have these three beautiful girls in my life.
Tyler is great too! I cannot forget about the only boy in the house. He has worked so hard this year to get through school and should graduate this Summer. He is the best husband and father anyone could ask for. I am so glad he picked me to spend eternity with. He makes me a better person. I am so thankful for him and his willingness to support our family so that I can be home with our girls. I could not ask for a better life. We had a wonderful 2010 and look forward to an even better 2011!

0 comments: