Thursday, July 8, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Here is our life in pictures......I know it may look like I put every picture I took on this post, but I promise I didn't!


The girls love to play babies! Hadley was over playing babies for a
while but now with the new baby on the way I think she's getting in
all the practice she can!


We hung out at Taylor and Addie's house and went swimming



Addie is one sexy babe!



We've been swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Lexi finally decided to be brave and
get in! She thinks she's pretty cool now.


We went to the cabin over the 4th of July and did
some Rhino riding. Another fear Lexi has overcome!


We went to the Paris Idaho 4th of July parade! This is the only parade my kids have ever been
to...kind of sad, but at least they don't have high expectations! We went last year too, as long as
there is candy, it's all good!



Cute Grand kids with Grandma and Grandpa!


Anxiously waiting for the parade to start!



Taylor and Hadley waiting for candy! Lexi was content to just sit there with her hands full of
candy! She is our sugar baby!



We played at the cold beach! I wish I could say we built this sand car, but we just snuck the picture!



Cute Lexi and Addie playing in the lake! Lexi was "freaking cold!!"


Lexi even decided to brave the Jet Ski is! Only once though, she didn't realize it would be so cold and she would get splashed in the face!



Playing in the "sand box" as Lexi calls it is always the best part!



Lexi played twister with Addie and Carter


You can't forget the sparklers! I think I have the same pictures every year, the kids just are older!


More sparkler fun! I opted out of pictures this year considering I am due in 5 weeks!



We started swimming lessons! I was amazed at how well the girls did for their first time, especially Lexi, she's not as used to the water as Hadley is.




The girls learning to float on their backs




Hadley learning to dive!




Lexi jumping in! Hadley is always good about smiling for pictures


And last but not least, Hadley and her friend Brooklyn
built "the best house ever" today when they were playing.
Of course Hadley asked me to take a picture, she loves
pictures as much as I do!
We did go play at the Herriman Reservoir a couple weeks ago with Hadley's friend Ryan. The girls loved it! Lexi kept calling it "The Bear Lake". I forgot my camera so surprisingly, no pictures.
That's pretty much what we've been doing with a whole lot of nothing in between. Now we are gearing up for the girls birthdays and a new baby! July is always a busy month for us.

0 comments: