Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Hadley!

Hadley's birthday finally came! It is so hard for her to have to wait until the end of the month. Lexi asked her if it was her birthday and she said "yes, it's my favorite day ever!" Hadley is such a sweetheart. I cannot believe how mature she is getting. I am having a hard time believing that my baby is 5 years old! She literally thinks she is so big. She loves helping out around the house, her favorite thing is doing the dishes. She loves teaching her sister new things and can't wait to help me with the new baby. She told me once that 3 kids will be a lot of work so she better just be in charge of the baby and I should be in charge of Lexi. She loves having responsibility. I love having conversations with her about her life, she is so observant and learns so much every day. She cannot wait for Kindergarten which starts next week. I cannot believe it is coming so soon. I am really having a hard time with letting her go out into the big world, this is a huge step. I know she is ready, but I definitely am not. We are so blessed to have this beautiful girl in our home. We love her very much and would be lost without her. She has a very strong personality and can be very stubborn at times but we wouldn't have it any other way. She is just as sweet and loving as she is stubborn! We have learned so much from her. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. I depend on her for a lot of things and she is a great helper. She takes on the oldest child role very well. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have it any other way! Here are some pictures of her big birthday bash! She was so excited about her party, afterwards we went out to dinner with the Barfuss family and they sang to her and she got some ice cream. She thought that was pretty cool. She was really excited that her birthday kept going after the party and that Maddy went with us, they are best friends! Oh yeah, she has finally decided to start changing her earings. On the way home from dinner she said "mom and dad, how about you start teaching me to change my earings by myself cause I'm 5 now and I think I'm ready." It is all down hill from here, she's going to think she's ready for a lot more things than I want her to be!


My beautiful 5 year old...she is so big!




All the girls eating cupcakes!




More presents!



Another pinata!




Hadley had to have pin the tail on the donkey this year. It was a huge hit!
I did get pictures of all the girls playing but I thought I would stick with just my girls
for the sake of not having to upload so many pictures!


My cute girls! Happy Birthday Hadley, we love you!

0 comments: