I Cannot believe my baby has graduated from Preschool. This one even made her daddy cry. I cannot believe how fast the time goes. I remember all the sleepless nights with a screaming baby wondering if it would ever end, then at the same time thinking I could never love anyone as much as I loved her, crying and all. It seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for her to come. She has grown up so fast. I love her so much and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I have always said how hard of a child she has been but I wouldn't trade it for anything. She has taught me so much and I am so glad I get to be her mom. She is such a wonderful blessing. I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished. She is so excited to go to the "big school." I am so not ready for that yet. It just seems like such a huge mile stone and I am not sure I am ready to let go. I guess it doesn't really matter if I am ready or not. Time literally flies by if your having fun or not. Hadley is such a sweetheart and I know she has great things a head of her. She has taught her little sister so much and I know she will be a wonderful example to her new sister when she gets here. We love having Hadley in our family. It would definitely be dull without her. She has such a strong personality, which can be very trying at times but she is such a smart little girl and she knows what she wants. I have been such a baby thinking about all this, and it got me taking a trip down memory lane. Here are some pictures of my baby Hadley as she has grown. Hadley we love you so much and are so proud of you!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Hadley's Preschool Graduation
Hadley at 3 years
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
SO .... Sad! She is so ready though it will be so good for her! Love her
Post a Comment