Happy Birthday to my sweet little Lexi! I cannot believe she is 3 years old. I remember the day I had her like it was yesterday. She has been such a wonderful blessing in our lives. She is honestly our little angel. This little girl can be such a spit fire with her little attitude sometimes, but she really is sweet. She is our peacemaker in our home. She hates it when somebody is upset, she always has to get in the middle of everything and make sure everyone is being nice. She always says "don't be mad with me okay?" and lately she adds " I love you" She tells me she loves me all the time out of no where, I love it. She idolizes her sister and loves playing with her and sharing a room with her. Her favorite thing lately is swimming, she thinks she is so big now that she has had swimming lessons. Her favorite color is of course pink, she is definitely a girly girl. She cannot wait to start preschool and is so excited to start dance again in August. She loves her dance recitals, she was definitely born to dance and she loves everyone to watch her, this girl does not know the meaning of stage fright. We love her so much and are so thankful to have her in our family. For her birthday, we went to my parents house to go swimming and did a pinata with my sisters and Mya to give her a little party of her own. She was so excited about her birthday, this was the first year that she really understood.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment