Hadley and her friends at Alyssa's birthday party!

Hadley and Lexi playing at Arctic Circle


Hadley and some school friends

The girls like to make up dances and put on a show for us. This was Hadley's ending pose!

Fun at Chuck E. Cheese!

Hadley and Lexi playing at Arctic Circle
Hadley and some school friends
The girls like to make up dances and put on a show for us. This was Hadley's ending pose!
Fun at Chuck E. Cheese!
Lexi was very afraid of the rides!
Best Friends
Best Friends
I can't believe January is already over! Here we go again in a new year. We have not been too exciting this month. We've been over at my parents house a lot trying to help them finish their house. My mom has some weird thing going on with her hands and my dad slipped on the ice and fell. He had surgery this past week, he tore all the ligaments away from his bone on his elbow. So basically they're out of comission and their house is so close to being done but there is still all the finish work and that always takes forever. It feels like we've been living there lately.
So I think we're all over being sick, it felt like it went on forever cause we're never all sick at the same time so it drags on and on. Tyler actually never really got too sick so I'm hoping he gets away with it for this round. Lexi hasn't been feeling well for the whole month it seems, but I think most of the time it was her teeth. It still isn't fun though.
Lexi did have her 18 month check up this month. Here are her stats: 22 pounds .05 ounces and 31 1/2 inches tall. So she's grown 1 inch and gained almost 2 pounds since her 15 month check up. She's still such a little squatter! Hadley was still 3 pounds heavier at 12 months! Lexi still isn't saying a whole lot. She can say Gama, Pampa, Titch, Haddy, Ow, Dad, and No but all she really says on a regular basis is Mama, and Hhiii. She has to drag out the word hi and she always says it with the cutest little smile you've ever seen. Especially when she knows she's in trouble. She is so cute, I just love her. She has got the funniest personality, I love to just watch her. She gives the best hugs and kisses ever. I love when she wraps her little arms around my neck and she learned how to pucker now so she loves to give kisses. She loves to crawl all over me in the mornings when I'm trying to sleep and kiss and hug me. No matter how tired I am I love it every time. She loves to run around and play with her big sister, they have gotten into some pretty good fights, neither one likes to give up. I like to watch them battle it out. Lexi is such a little sweetheart, we are so lucky to have her.
Now Hadley on the other hand.......just kidding. She is a sweetheart too! She's trying so hard to be good lately because she wants to go on Thomas the Train. I'm not sure why but ever since we took her on the Polar Express she has been asking to go on Thomas. I'm not sure how she knew you could go on Thomas but lately she asks every day. So I made her a deal. Thomas comes in May, so I told her if she is good for us and does all her chores we ask her to do without complaining than she can start to earn some of her own money to pay for Thomas. She doesn't earn a lot and I'm sure there will be plenty of times she will not earn any so hopefully by May she will have enough to go. So far she has earned 2 dollars and she has a special envelope for her Thomas money. She's really excited about earning her own money for now, let's just hope it
lasts. She also had her 1st real sleep over this month. She wanted to stay at my parents house with my sisters and her cousin. I thought for sure it would be a disaster but my mom said she was great and she never heard a word out of her all night. She is getting so big. I cannot believe my baby is having sleep overs. She even slept over again this weekend. She thinks she's so cool too when she does it. Lately she's been asking me when her new baby sister is going to get here....I'm really not sure why but she asks about twice a week. I asked her what she would do if she had a baby brother and she said she only wants a baby sister so she's going to get one! She's probably right, but when the time comes to have another baby, she will be pretty devastated if it was a boy.
We did do a few fun things this month. We've been to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of times. One time with some friends and another with the cousins. Hadley loves that place. Lexi likes it too but she's scared to death of all the little rides. Hadley also had another field trip. This time we went to Arctic Circle. The kids went on a tour and got an ice cream and then played on the playground. It was so simple but they had a great time. Lexi loved it. She thought she was one of the big kids climbing up the stairs and going down the slides.
So I think we're all over being sick, it felt like it went on forever cause we're never all sick at the same time so it drags on and on. Tyler actually never really got too sick so I'm hoping he gets away with it for this round. Lexi hasn't been feeling well for the whole month it seems, but I think most of the time it was her teeth. It still isn't fun though.
Lexi did have her 18 month check up this month. Here are her stats: 22 pounds .05 ounces and 31 1/2 inches tall. So she's grown 1 inch and gained almost 2 pounds since her 15 month check up. She's still such a little squatter! Hadley was still 3 pounds heavier at 12 months! Lexi still isn't saying a whole lot. She can say Gama, Pampa, Titch, Haddy, Ow, Dad, and No but all she really says on a regular basis is Mama, and Hhiii. She has to drag out the word hi and she always says it with the cutest little smile you've ever seen. Especially when she knows she's in trouble. She is so cute, I just love her. She has got the funniest personality, I love to just watch her. She gives the best hugs and kisses ever. I love when she wraps her little arms around my neck and she learned how to pucker now so she loves to give kisses. She loves to crawl all over me in the mornings when I'm trying to sleep and kiss and hug me. No matter how tired I am I love it every time. She loves to run around and play with her big sister, they have gotten into some pretty good fights, neither one likes to give up. I like to watch them battle it out. Lexi is such a little sweetheart, we are so lucky to have her.
Now Hadley on the other hand.......just kidding. She is a sweetheart too! She's trying so hard to be good lately because she wants to go on Thomas the Train. I'm not sure why but ever since we took her on the Polar Express she has been asking to go on Thomas. I'm not sure how she knew you could go on Thomas but lately she asks every day. So I made her a deal. Thomas comes in May, so I told her if she is good for us and does all her chores we ask her to do without complaining than she can start to earn some of her own money to pay for Thomas. She doesn't earn a lot and I'm sure there will be plenty of times she will not earn any so hopefully by May she will have enough to go. So far she has earned 2 dollars and she has a special envelope for her Thomas money. She's really excited about earning her own money for now, let's just hope it
lasts. She also had her 1st real sleep over this month. She wanted to stay at my parents house with my sisters and her cousin. I thought for sure it would be a disaster but my mom said she was great and she never heard a word out of her all night. She is getting so big. I cannot believe my baby is having sleep overs. She even slept over again this weekend. She thinks she's so cool too when she does it. Lately she's been asking me when her new baby sister is going to get here....I'm really not sure why but she asks about twice a week. I asked her what she would do if she had a baby brother and she said she only wants a baby sister so she's going to get one! She's probably right, but when the time comes to have another baby, she will be pretty devastated if it was a boy.
We did do a few fun things this month. We've been to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of times. One time with some friends and another with the cousins. Hadley loves that place. Lexi likes it too but she's scared to death of all the little rides. Hadley also had another field trip. This time we went to Arctic Circle. The kids went on a tour and got an ice cream and then played on the playground. It was so simple but they had a great time. Lexi loved it. She thought she was one of the big kids climbing up the stairs and going down the slides.







1 comments:
I'm hoping since you didn't mention Hadley's hand, that she is doing ok! I ment to call you again. I just keep re-playing it in my head, I just don't know how it happened!
Great re-cap of January. Sorry everyone was sick, that is never fun. I think we are starting our round of sickness here!
Post a Comment