Okay, so here I go again. I swear I could add a new story every day. Kids are just so funny!
On Sunday we were getting ready for church and Hadley came in with some playing house scenario. I was the neighbor and Tyler was the dad...then she gave us each a block and said "here is your literally" Tyler and I just looked at each other and laughed, then asked what that meant. She said "this is literally yours." She was so serious. I'm still not sure what that meant.
Then later we were coming home from church and Hadley asked where her dad was. I told her he went home to take a bath because his back and hip hurts. She asked why, so I went into the whole story about how he broke his leg when he was young and later had a hip replacement. Then she said, "so daddy's leg hurts because he has a fake hip?" I said "yes," when we got home she went over to Tyler and said "daddy, your leg hurts because you have a fake booty?".....again I'm not sure why...
Lexi has actually said some things too! Yes, Lexi. She's not as funny but I am still excited every time she decides to talk. We were walking into Target the other day and she pointed to the big red balls they have outside and said "mama, ball!" She was so excited and kept saying it. It was a great day, I didn't even tell her to say it. That gives me hope that one day she will start talking. When we got home later that day she also said puppy and Stitch. She still won't continue to say them but at least I know she can.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Crazy Things Kids Say
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment