Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stories

So I'm trying to figure out where I can get my blog printed and I am very frustrated!! But the reason I am posting this is because it is the cute stories about my kids that I put on the side of my blog, not in a post. I am finding out that kind of stuff does not transfer over when you print your blog to a book. So the whole reason I wrote them is so I won't forget them. As a result, you get to see this dumb post. Sorry about the complaint! I will get to a better post soon.




The other day we were listening to Hadley's primary songs in the car. When we got home she gets out of the car and is singing "I am the Prophet, I am the Prophet don't go a stray" it was so funny.

I'm a little late for Father's Day too, but Happy Father's Day!!I am so thankful to have such a wonderful father for my kids. Tyler is absolutely amazing. Life has been so crazy busy with my new calling in Young Womens and working a couple nights a week and Tyler has totally stepped up. He takes care of the kids, bathes them and cleans the house and he does it all without complaining,which is far more than I can say for myself. He is so good and patient with us and I am so thankful to have him in our lives he is a great example to me and our children. I love him with all my heart, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me...well him and our beautiful little girls. Thank you Tyler, we love you!

Hadditude
One day I told Hadley to put her shorts on all by herself, so she did and of course they were on backwards. I told her to fix them and she insisted they were on the right way. After arguing about it for a while she said "well maybe I just want to wear it like this mom so why don't you just take me a break!" I said "by the way, it's give me a break!" so she said "well give me a break then!"...that's our little Hadditude. Now that is her favorite phrase and she uses it quite often when she is talking back to me like a freaking teenager.



Lexi loves her dog
Today Lexi picked up Stitch's bone and was feeding it to him like a sucker. It was so funny, he just let her do it and was patient with her. He lets her do whatever she wants. He is definitely her dog! My camera battery was dead so I didn't get a picture.




I know this was already on here once but I lost it somehow so I'm writing this again so I have it recorded....anyway, funny story about sunglasses. One day I was cutting onions for dinner and Hadley started rubbing her eyes so I asked her if it was burning her eyes. She said "no it brights my eyes, I need my sunglasses" so I gave them to her and she said "there that's better."

2 comments:

Brandon and Carly said...

I just used "scrapbookblogger.com" to print mine. It was pretty easy to put together, and I didn't think it was terribly priced. I haven't gotten it yet, so I can't tell you about the quality. I guess we will see!

Can I come visit next Wednesday?

Melinda said...

I've been looking into getting my blog printed as well and I came across these two sites:

http://www.blurb.com
http://www.lulu.com

Hope you can get it printed soon :)