I thought this might help some of you to get your kids to eat all of their food....if not, I'm sorry but it's working for me.
Last night I made some super easy Voila meal from the freezer which my kids will usually eat just fine. But last night Hadley said "mom the broccoli is good and the carrots are good but the rest of this stuff is gross so I'm done" I told her she had to at least eat the broccoli and carrots and she said "why will they be sad?' I said "yes" so she ate her veggies while singing "there's a party in my tummy and you're invited!" Then she said she better eat the rest of it because she did not want her food to be sad. She even had to get a spoon and scoop up every last piece of rice. She started asking about her food being sad the other day. Now she will not let any of her food go to waste. Thank goodness for that stupid show Yo Gabba Gabba....I seriously hate that show but that is where she got that song and during the episode there is some food that didn't get invited to the party so they were sad.
One more thing....I thought this was funny but I'm still debating if it I should write it or not. Oh well. The other day I was getting Hadley ready for dance and noticed a scratch on her chest right above her nipple. I asked her what happened there, she did not see the scratch and said "I don't know mom, it's probably just a little boob or something" I died laughing.
Ok, one more thing I forgot. Sorry, most of what I'm writing is for me and I know it is boring to most who read it. Today we took Hadley to the Open House at the Draper Temple. She loved it. Her favorite part were the pictures of Jesus and she loved the chandeliers. She asked if Jesus lived there and said she couldn't see him. Funny how kids think. She thought the baptismal font was cool and when I told her she would be baptized someday she said she does not want to get baptized because she is afraid of the water. She was so good through the whole tour and I'm glad we had the opprtunity to take her. When we went to Temple Square to see the lights during Christmas time she was very dissappointed that she didn't get to go inside the Temple so she was really excited when we took her today. It was also her first time riding a bus so she thought that was pretty cool too. I forgot my camera and was real bummed, I wanted to get some pictures of her outside the Temple and on the bus.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Haddy May
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Oh my gosh. WHERE DOES SHE COME FROM.ha ha ha. She is a crack up, I can't believe the things that she says. Miss smarty pants. I love her so much. ha ha ha
Kristi
Great stories! Keep them coming!
Post a Comment