Today is my little Lexi's birthday! I can't believe she is already a year old. We haven't actually celebrated it yet, we are doing that next week. So I don't have any of the fun pictures yet, but these are some pics of what we did today. We were just playing at my parents house with my sister Kayla who has been in Texas for the last five weeks. We are all way excited that she is home. Lexi was actually not in the best mood today, she's still trying to get those dang teeth but we still had some fun. I just want her to know (even though she can't read this yet) how much we love her. She is such a great blessing in our home. She has the cutest little personality and is just so happy all the time. I have already learned so much from her this past year. She is a little miracle and I am so thankful to have her, it is an honor to be her mother. She gives the best hugs anyone could ask for and loves to give them. Happy Birthday Lexi we love you very much!!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Lexi!
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Girl!! We love you so much little Desi Your little smile just melts my heart! You are Truely a little angel girl and our family is so lucky to have you! Hope you had a great day :)
Happy Birthday Lexi!!! I can't believe it was just a year ago that we met you guys! Thanks for being such good friends even when we slack! Plus I got your message. We will be there on Saturday for sure! Thanks for the invite!
Could she be any cuter!?!! YOur kids are so cute!!! I want to squeeze them!!
Hey, I need your address!! Will you email it to me? annaleehawkins@gmail.com thx
Happy birthday! I cannot believe that she is already 1 she is so big. I just love her so much.
That is so crazy to me that she's already one! I swear like just a couple bunko's ago you had just barely had her! Time's flying! She is so darn cute! Happy Birthday Lexi! You don't know me, but you will one day!
-Ginger
Happy Birthday Lexi!
So Cute! I love blogs! Im totally adding you to my list!! Its a good way to get to know each other a little better, since I never really see you at church! :)
Post a Comment