Before This one is very bitter sweet for both Tyler and I. I have been telling Hadley for a while now that I was going to cut her hair because she is such a freak every time I touch it. Well I cut her cousin Audry's hair and she was way excited about it so I thought I could get Hadley excited about it. Well it worked and she has been asking me for days to cut her hair, so today we did. I totally chickened out and only cut 5 inches off. I wanted to do a cute little bob but it was hard enough to do what I did. I wanted to cry and Tyler was totally freaking out cause he didn't want it cut at all. After I was done Hadley said it was still there and wanted it shorter. We'll have to take baby steps! I know we are complete babies about this cause it's still pretty long, especially for a 3 year old but it was hard. I cut all the curls off! They were almost gone anyway. She loves it though and she looks beautiful!
After
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Hadley's First Real Haircut
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Her hair is sooo long!! I can't believe you cut 5 inches off!! She is so cute! gotta love the haddy!
Awe sad!!! I cannot believe that yuo cut five inches off.. thats crazy it still looks long and beautiful! I love her! The party turned out great! Thanks again. Cute little rella roo and hadey
How sad! I love Hadley's long hair. However I think whe would have looked dang cute with a bob. Maybe next time. I don't think you will have to worry about Desi's for a long while. She is almost opposite the amount of hair as Hadey. Cute Girls! I just love them.
Post a Comment