Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday Parties!!!

So we finally had a birthday party for Lexi and Hadley together. Hadley actually had a friend party the day before. It was kind of bitter sweet for me because I can't believe she's old enough to have a friend birthday party. But it turned out good and she had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came she was way excited. So I kinda feel like Lexi got the shaft of the whole thing cause she had to share her party with Hadley but it turned out pretty good. She doesn't care right now anyway and she definitely was not as into it as the rest of us were. She didn't really care about opening presents and didn't make as big of a mess eating her cake as I expected. She was tired because she only had one nap that day. But it was fun, I can't believe my baby is one and my other baby is 3!!! Or will be 3 soon, on the 30th. I am so thankful for these beautiful girls, I love them so much. I am sad that they are growing up so fast, yet some days thankful (ha ha!)


0 comments: