Our sweet little baby seems to be not so little anymore. I cannot believe she is 4 months old! Wow how time flies when your having fun, and she is a load of fun!! We just love her so much. Hadley and Lexi cannot get enough of her. The poor thing is always being mauled by them. But I can't blame them cause I can't stop kissing her either! She is such a wonderful blessing in our home. She has such a sweet spirit about her. She is starting to talk her little baby language all the time, it is so fun to sit and have conversations with her! She is starting to roll over and thinks it is cool at first until she realizes she cannot go anywhere after that. She is trying to blow bubbles at me as I am writing this. She thinks she is so big and it makes me sad. I know she has to grow up but I just wish she could slow down a little. She had her first taste of rice cereal the other day, and as you can imagine she didn't think it was the tastiest thing in the world but I gave her some sweet potatoes yesterday and she thinks those are delicious! We love you Baby Brae!! Thank you for blessing us with your sweet little spirit! Here are her stats : 13 lbs 4.5oz 24 1/2 inches long head circ 40
These are her 3 month pics, isn't she adorable!!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Baby Brae is 4 Months!!
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment