We were back up in Bear Lake this weekend, this time with my family. The only people who ended up being able to go was my mom with my two little sisters, my sister Kristi with her two girls and Tyler and I with our two girls. So it was an all girls trip with the exception of Tyler. He handled it pretty well, although I'm sure he was glad to come home. We had a pretty good time. We took the kids to the beach on Friday, the water was sooo cold. Tyler was the only one brave to get in the water with the kids. They thought it was fun, Audry had never been to a beach before so she was way excited. Then we went to the pool for some warmer water. It was a nice getaway. And of course I came back with lots of pictures. I just can't get enough of these cute kids!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
How fun - LOVE the pictures - especially that last one of Hadley. Bring on the summer fun!
Post a Comment