Happy Birthday Lexi!!! I really cannot believe my baby is 2! I am really having a hard time with this one. I can't believe how fast these kids grow up. Lexi is such a sweet little girl. We are so blessed to have her in our family. All day today when we would tell her happy birthday she would say "happy birthday" in her sweet little voice. I could just squeeze her! She is getting so big and talking so much. She is finally saying I love you. For the longest time she would say everything but that and when we would tell her to say it she would just nod her head. Se loves to say please and thank you and it is so hard not to give her whatever she wants when she says "peese" in her sweet little voice. She loves to play house with Hadley and feel like she's really a part of the story line. I could just sit there all day and watch them, it is the cutest thing ever. She still has her Binky when she goes to bed and calls it her mimi. That is really cute too to hear her say "where mimi go." She is always concerned about her sister. Every morning when I get her out of bed she says "where ha-ey go." And she is still an excellent sleeper. She loves bed time and always says "thank you mommy" when I put her to bed. I know I am rambling and honestly I could do it all day. Lexi has grown up so much lately and I have not been very good at writing it all down. It makes me want to cry every time I think about how fast time goes by. I look back at her pictures and I can't believe she not my little baby anymore. We are having her birthday party on Sunday so today we went to Cowabunga Bay to celebrate with just the 4 of us. The kids had a blast. It was really a lot of fun. Lexi was a little unsure at first and definitely didn't like the water slides, but after a while she warmed up and loved splashing around in the pool. Hadley loved it too. I was surprised at how many water slides she went down. It was a great day, then we went out to dinner and Lexi sat on the chair just like a big girl and she thought it was the coolest thing ever. We love you so much Lexi, thank you for blessing us with your sweet spirit!
Lexi going down the water slide
Splashing around
Miss May on the water slide
Hadley loved the water slides!
Me and my birthday girl!







3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI! Your so big I can't believe it. I love you little miss.
Great updates - and you always take such cute pictures. It helps that your entire family is beautiful! Looks like you've been busy & had fun! Happy Birthday to Lexi - I felt the same way when Ireland turned 2. Holy Cow! Where did the time go?
Cute Pics! I can't really believe our babies are two I remember just having them!!! What a cutie!! Love her!
Post a Comment