Friday, June 12, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun



Last weekend we decided to have some family fun and take the kids bowling. They loved it and it was nice to do something fun with just the four of us.
















Hadley had her Spring recital a couple weeks ago. It was so cute to see her get up there again. Although this time she was a lot more nervous. I think she actually danced more last time. But it was still fun and she did a great job. I am so proud of her. She is such a sweet girl and she looked beautiful in her dance costume. Lexi wanted to get up there and dance so bad. She was dancing in the walk way and when it was over she ran up to the stage and got a flower with all of the other girls. Then she wouldn't get off the stage, she just stayed up there doing her own little dance whether or not people were watching. She was the cutest thing, I think I might have to put her in dance!




































0 comments: