Monday, May 4, 2009

Hadley's last school field trip for the year

Hadley had her last field trip for the school year last week at the Thanksgiving Point farm. I cannot believe this school year is almost over. I was choking back tears reading the last newsletter for the year. I know it's dumb, it's only preschool but I just can't believe how fast my babies are growing up. Hadley says she can't wait to go to the "big school" she knows she can't go until she turns 5 and she is anxiously waiting. She was really excited when I told her she would be 4 on her next birthday...one step closer to the "big school". She is getting so big and she is so funny. Her new words she has been experimenting with are apologize and appreciate. She thinks she needs to use them together, the other day she said "mom I apologize to appreciate if you would get me some cold water please" I just love her! Then there's my little Lexi, she's not so little anymore either. She's really starting to talk a lot, you just have to listen close. Her favorite thing to say is "want more kay" and "peese" which means please. She uses that word to her advantage because she knows she's just so dang cute and innocent when she says it that she can have whatever she wants. Anyway, the girls had a lot of fun learning about animals and riding the ponies. Lexi was really upset when her turn was over.









This is Hadley and her best friend Taylor. The teachers always tell me how cute they are in class and how they like to do everything together! Hadley is so tall!!











1 comments:

diana said...

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Looks like a fun field trip.