Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

I can't believe Easter has come and gone. This month is already half way over and it is still snowing!!! I am not very happy about that. But at least the sun was shining on Easter. I am so thankful for the whole reason behind all the egg hunts and Easter bunnies. What a blessing it is to know that our Savior still lives. I truly am blessed to have the gospel in my life.
Here are some pictures of all the Easter fun! As always Lexi LOVED the candy. She loved finding eggs because she knew what was inside them. Hadley loves the candy too, but she thought the money she got was pretty awesome...I think that definitely topped the candy! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Carlson! They both had a lot of fun. It started Saturday with dying eggs and then an egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Kunz's, then another egg hunt at Great Grandma Kunz's. Hadley was up bright and early Sunday morning to find her Easter basket and peeking outside to see where the Easter Bunny hid the eggs. She was a little disappointed when I told her he hid them at Grandma and Grandpa Carlson's but she got over it quick, which is something she doesn't normally do! So now we have plenty of candy and the kids are loving it.










the girls dying eggs! Lexi was asleep for this part









excited to find eggs!
after anxiously waiting they found their baskets with no problems




all dressed up for church


Hadley and her money egg! Lexi with her basket of candy!

2 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

How cute & fun! I love their cute Easter outfits.

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Cute Easter pics! Your girls are growing up so fast! It's fun to catch up with your fam through your blog.