Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Program

Hadley's school had a little Mother's Day program today. She was really excited to sing to me. She's been talking about it since last week. It was the cutest thing ever and of course I was choking back the tears again as I was watching it. I'm such a baby lately but I just can't help it. My little girl is growing up so fast! I know I sound like a broken record but I just can't get over it. Hadley is such a sweetheart and she loves me so much more than I deserve. Today I got mad at her for spilling some colored sand all over after I told her to wait and let me help her. A couple minutes later I told her I was sorry and asked her if she was still my friend and she said "of course mom, I'm always your friend no matter what." I love her so much! She is such a sweet little girl and has been such a big helper around the house lately. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She keeps me in check and though I don't always love that, I am thankful for it. Hadley you are one of my very best friends and I love you so much!
Here is a little video of the last song they sang. They are so cute.



2 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

What a sweet post. Hadley is such a cutie. I still miss seeing her in singing time for nursery every week. What a cute song for mother's day!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

So cute! Our girls are growing up! Your family is just so beautiful! I miss seeing you guys.