Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More pics and some Easter adventures





Here are some pictures of our Pizza Pie Cafe adventure. This was Brae's first time on any sort of little ride. She wasn't really sure what to think.








Cute little chuncher!








I love her face in this picture, she does it all the time!



My sweet Hadley trying out her dance costume



The 3 little girls born into Tyler's family in 2010!




There are no excuses for her.....



Our fam on Easter



My sweet girls




Our sweet Hadley







Our chubby little Brae Brae









Our blonde bombshell







I freaking love these girls!





Easter morning




















I love this picture, they are both so seroius




Dying Easter Eggs


















I am not sure if she is happy, sad, or trying to poop!



Me and my girls




All the kids at the egg hunt with our friends




Little mischievous gets herself into trouble



Ty and his Baby Brae




Egg hunt with my family




Oh I could just eat her!











Brae loves her activity table and chair!





This is Brae trying to crawl











Best friends eating suckers





I promise I love all my kids the same, I just tend to take more pictures of this chubby baby! I have just as many of my other chubby babies.




0 comments: