Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lexi's Mother's Day Program

My sweet little Lexi did her end of the year Mother's Day Program. Crazy how time flies, I swear I just went to Hadley's yesterday. It was the sweetest thing ever, I loved it. The first song they sang was the ABC's and I was already fighting back the tears. (that didn't work very well) I cannot believe my Rella is getting so big. She is such a mischievous sweetheart, we love her so much! She truly is a blessing in our lives. She makes things very interesting, there is never a dull moment with her. She is so sweet and always tells me she loves me. I would be completely lost without her. Thanks Lexi for singing all those cute songs just for me. You make me a very proud mama!


Lexi and her friend Brea



Me and my Sweetheart




Lexi was anxiously awaiting her performance



0 comments: