My cute little Baby Brae! She is growing up so fast! At her 2 week check-up she weighed 7lbs 8oz, just an ounce bigger than her birth weight! She gained it all back, very surprising with all the spitting up she does. We are so blessed to have her in our home. I cannot even remember life without her. Although it is very weird to me that I am a mother of 3! We love you so much Braelyn!!!
We Went Fishing!
My cute Rella carrying her fishin' chair
Waiting patiently for the fish to bite
Cute Lexi and Addie
Lexi and Carter are best buds
The girls and their fish!!
This was Braelyn's fishing experience!
Random Pictures
The girls LOVE to hold their baby sister, and of course they always want me to take their picture! They get real jealous when I take pictures of the baby and not of them.
Hadley Started Soccer....Go Sharks!!
Hadley decided that dance is not her thing and she wanted to try playing soccer. She must not think it is too bad because we just signed her up again for indoor soccer. She actually did pretty well for her first time playing. She is not afraid to get in there and go for the ball. Although during her second game she hit heads with another girl and I thought for sure that would be the end of it. She was a little intimidated the game after that but she got over it. I love to watch her play. I am glad that she is exploring new things and trying to find out what she likes best. She is very stubborn and you cannot talk her into anything! Believe me, I tried...I'm a sucker for dance.
But I am very proud of her and it is fun to watch her games.
My cute soccer player!!
Lexi loves to watch Hadley's games
Hadley's Award!!
These are just more random pictures. We went to Classic with my sisters and had a great time. My kids love that place. And I just can't resist taking pictures of my Lexi in her new school clothes! I still can't believe she is in Preschool! She is still my little peanut and she thinks she is so big. The other day she told me that her TV shows she watches (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Imagination Movers, etc) are Baby Braelyn's shows because her and Hadley watch Hannah Ontanna and Good Luck Charlie!







1 comments:
Cute pictures! Your girls are getting so big and you look fantastic. Give them all squeezes for me.
Post a Comment