So this is one that I really cannot wrap my head around. My baby Rella is going to preschool!? What the heck!! She is getting so big. She was more than excited to go. She has been waiting patiently for about a year now. Every time we took Hadley to school last year, she would say "I go to cool too mom?" She is so FREAKIN' cute! I just love this girl! I am so proud of her. And although this one was a little easier, I totally would have lost it in the car if Hadley wasn't with me. I didn't want her to think I was crazy. It was sad to see my baby go off to school. I know, I know, she is not my baby anymore but no matter how big my kids get, they will ALL always be my babies! Good Luck Lexi, we love you MUCH!!!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Lexi's First Day of Preschool!!
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment