Lexi's First Field Trip!
Lexi had her first field trip to Tracy Aviary. It seems like yesterday I was there with Hadley for her first one and Lexi was only a year old! Lexi was not as into it as Hadley was. She had fun but she didn't care at all about the birds. She is kind of oblivious to the whole idea of a field trip. We were late because of an accident on the freeway so we missed taking pictures with her class out in front. Lexi didn't care though. I remember Hadley was so excited for her first field trip, and every one after that, but Lexi was just a long for the ride. She sure is cute though!
My BIG Preschooler!!
Hadley lost another tooth!!
You can't see it very well, but she is holding her tooth! She wrote another letter to the Tooth Fairy asking if she could keep her tooth. (I think we need to put stop to that next time) She was so excited to loose another tooth!!
You can't see it very well, but she is holding her tooth! She wrote another letter to the Tooth Fairy asking if she could keep her tooth. (I think we need to put stop to that next time) She was so excited to loose another tooth!!
More Random Pictures!!
I just love her serious faces!!
What can I say? She is the cutest!!
I just can't get enough of her!!
We had a season pass to CornBelly's this year, so we went there a few times. This time was with my sisters. My girls love hanging out with Kayla and Kresta!
What cute girls!!
Kresta and Lexi playing "store"
My little pumpkin heads!
They love each other so much!
Hadley's pouty face
Her first attempt at rock climbing
(she didn't get very far!)
Lexi's Second Field Trip!
Lexi's Second Field Trip!
This time it was to the Pumpkin Patch! I love this one. Again, Lexi was just a long for the ride. I think right now she would just rather be in the classroom since it is all still pretty new to her. But she had fun and Hadley was able to go with us to this one. She loved going and seeing her old teachers!
Lexi's cute class!!
The corn maze and her little pumpkin
field trip. Wow, how they have grown!!
Another CornBelly's Adventure
Another CornBelly's Adventure
Cute Dancing Princesses!!
This year we went to our friends Isaac and Lyndee's house and had some pumpkin carving fun!
We had a blast! It made the whole process a lot more fun.....as you know Halloween is not my favorite holiday.
We had a blast! It made the whole process a lot more fun.....as you know Halloween is not my favorite holiday.
I cannot believe our Baby Braelyn is almost 3 months old! At her 2 month check-up she weighed 10lbs 11 oz was 22 1/4 inches long and her head circ was 37 1/2. She's just barely bigger than Lexi was at her age. She is growing up so fast, and starting to get chubby!! Lexi calls her little rolls her "chunchers"! She is such a sweetheart! She smiles all the time and melts your heart with every one. She truly is a blessing in our home. We are so lucky to have her.







0 comments:
Post a Comment