Friday, August 20, 2010

So, have you seen the movie Hitch?



Hadley had a severe allergic reaction to our neighbors cat. Seriously, this picture doesn't even show you half of what really happened to her face. I could not believe how fast her face changed. I thought in the movie Hitch when he had an allergic reaction to the fish, they just exaggerated his face for entertainment sake. I didn't know it could really happen!! Oh believe me, it can. But unless someone is having trouble breathing, don't worry, just dope them up with Benedryl, put some Zaditor drops in their eyes and give them a cold rag to put on their face. Yeah, I was ready to bolt to the emergency room, but luckily we have an awesome pediatrician who gave us his beeper number a long time ago and he is great at calling us back fast. After the whole thing was over, it was actually pretty hilarious! I just wish I would have taken a picture sooner!

0 comments: