We went to Lagoon again for Italian Days! It was a blast...for the kids anyway. It wasn't too bad for me either, but it would have been more fun if I wasn't 9 months pregnant! My kids are little dare devils. I was surprised I didn't go into labor just watching them get on some of the rides. Hadley thinks she is one of the big kids now and wanted to go on everything! I about had a heart attack watching her get on The Bat, The Wild Mouse and the swings. She wanted to go on the Wicked and The Rocket but thank goodness she was not tall enough. I was definitely not ready for that. She thinks she will do it next year but I'm pretty sure I won't be ready then either. Lexi was not afraid of anything either, although when she got off the Tidal Wave I asked her if she liked it and she said "no, I was freakin out!" But she did end up going on it again, along with a bunch of other rides I thought she would be too afraid to go on. They had a great time, I can't wait until next year when I can actually go on the rides with them!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Lagoon!!
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment