Hadley and Lexi just had their Spring Dance Recital. Lexi loves her recitals! She puts on a show for me just about every day. Hadley loves the recitals too. She would much rather do a recital than go to her actual dance class. I think this was her last one for a while. She wants to try out soccer. My guess is she will end up back in dance though, especially after she watches Lexi do her dance recital and she's not in it. As always, I love to watch my girls dance. It amazes me the confidence they have to get up in front of all those people. I remember Hadley's first couple recitals, she was so nervous up there on the stage, but she still did her thing. She has come so far, now if she is nervous she doesn't show it at all. Lexi has never been nervous. She has always thought it was great that she gets to strut her stuff for everyone. I am so proud of my beautiful girls!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
So Dang Cute! I love to watch them both!!
Post a Comment