Hadley had her last preschool field trip to the Dino Museum last week. This one was kind of hard for me when I realized preschool is almost over for her. I am not ready to send my baby to kindergarten! I have been wishing the months away until August so I can have my baby, but after getting Hadley's May calendar for school I wish time would slow down just a little. Just looking at it makes me feel like if I blink August will be here and she will be off to the big school. She is so excited to go to kindergarten, and Lexi is so excited for preschool. They cannot wait until their birthdays. Lexi always asks me if she can go to school and I tell her when she turns 3 she can go. It might be a long month and a half for her after she actually turns 3! The field trip was fun, and as always Lexi enjoys it just as much as Hadley. She thinks she is one of the big kids. Hadley was a little nervous to go on this field trip because she is afraid of dinosaurs. She had nightmares about them the whole time they were learning about them. But she didn't want to miss out, so we decided to go on the field trip. She actually had a good time but she would not go anywhere near the big dinosaurs and she got really scared a couple of times. And of course she had more nightmares that night. She loved playing in the sand though, she would have been fine doing just that. Her and her class looked so cute in the dinosaur shirts they made.
Cute girls playing in the sand!
Hadley and her class
These last few pictures of of my cute little Lexi helping her daddy in the yard. She came in the house and told me she needed gloves. I told her we didn't have any gloves to work in the yard, so she said, I'll get them. She came out with winter gloves and of course they were white! It was so cute, I put them on her and away she went. I couldn't resist, I had to take some pictures!







0 comments:
Post a Comment