Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

I love Easter! I would love it even more if the weather was nice! This year we had an egg hunt on Saturday with some friends. It was really fun, the kids had a blast! Thanks Isaac and Lyndee for inviting us and not giving up on us! This is the first year we were able to go because we usually have family things going on. Then later it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Kunz's for dying Easter egg's and decorating cakes! The kids always love dying the eggs and the cake was a real bonus, they loved it! Thanks mom and dad.
Then on Easter Sunday the kids were up bright and early to find their Easter baskets. Hadley usually comes in our room when she wakes up, but not this time. She was already on the hunt!
The Easter Bunny hid more eggs for them to find, so they were real excited about that. They found their baskets pretty quick and of course all Lexi cared about was the candy! She is my little sugar baby! Then we got all dolled up and headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Carlson's to say Happy Easter, then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Kunz's again for yet another egg hunt and a yummy dinner. With all the hokus pokus all day, we did find time to watch or listen to general conference. It's always nice to hear from our beloved Prophet and the other leaders of the church.
So, again I have a million pictures...sorry, I'm kind of a freak when it comes to taking pictures of my kids!



I love this picture! Hadley fell asleep like this
on the way home the other day. Lexi was really
into the movie!

We had to paint and color more eggs at home
because I accidentally made Hadley's real special
egg that she made at Grandma's into a deviled egg!!

My cute little Lexi on the hunt!

I had to get some close ups of my cute girls. I'm
not sure if you can tell but they had bling in their
hair and they thought they were pretty cool!




Cute Easter dresses!!




Their Easter treasures!


Rella found her basket!!


Hadley didn't waste any time, she was first to
find her basket!


Searching for eggs!





Cake decorating!






Dying Easter eggs!


Hadley's giving bunny ears to herself! I don't think
she gets the concept!





Cute Girls!! And 2 more on the way!!


The Saturday hunt!




All the cute kids at the hunt!


My cute girls were playing Pretty
Pretty Princess! I had to take a picture!

3 comments:

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Cute pictures! They are growing so much. Hope you're feeling good.

diana said...

Adorable little girls as always!!

RyanandHailee said...

So Cute!!! Love all the pics! We just love those two cute girls and can't hardly wait to see the new cute one! Love you guys!